TERRITORY MANAGERLocation: North, North EastSalary: £24,000 - £28,000Client: A top FMCG business is seeking a talented Sales/Territory Manager to join the team and help drive business in the health and pharma sector. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual with a couple of years’ experience who is looking to develop their sales skills and quickly progress in their career.
The Territory Manager's primary objective is to represent the client towards their customers, through regular individual store visits within an assigned sales territory.
SCOPE/ DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
The position is based within the Field Sales division of the client’s Country Sales Operations. The position is assigned a territory and forms external customer relationships through regular store visits.
• Customer visits within the appropriate geography or channel, frequency of visit as determined by the Field Sales Manager
• Optimize the distribution, merchandising and promotions of our products in accordance with the 4P objectives
• Respond to customer needs and queries
• Co-ordinate and report on the client’s performance with respect to the customer agreement (in areas such as order delivery, invoicing/accounts receivables, displays and promotions)
• Makes regular visits to individual stores/retail outlets in order to; check displays, take orders, sell displays, sell in 4P concepts, maintenance of 4P execution
Managing the customer as a key stakeholder, optimizing value for the consumer, the customer and the client.
Previous proven Territory Management experience in an FMCG/OTC arena.
• Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
• Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
• Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
• Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
•Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
• Ability to think outside the box
• Fluent in English. Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous
Apply for Territory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly