Digital Marketing Manager
EMEA Digital Marketing Manager
£60k-£65k + excellent package
Berkshire. Ref: TL884352
The Digital Marketing Manager will leverage defined digital marketing strategy and globally repeatable best practices, standards and centralised capabilities to increase and accelerate digital activation for the EMEA region and markets. This will enable digital marketing to be strategically and efficiently embedded as part of Integrated Marketing Communications, resulting in greater value delivered globally.
Our client is the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. This role sits within the part of the business which maintains its world leadership position with No.1 brand status within its category, distributing to over 70 countries worldwide.
- Lead and drive digital strategy development.
- Lead digital marketing tool kit/playbook development and support regional/local market roll-out and execution. This includes compiling, assessing and communicating global digital trends.
- Elevate analytic benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs) for digital.
- Facilitate leveraging of global strategic partnerships (e.g. Google, Facebook), social media road map, and search engine marketing at a regional level.
- Partner across organisation to integrate healthcare professional marketing as appropriate, advocate digital excellence and talent development, and integrate digital insights and trends into a holistic insight driven approach.
- Drive digital focus and reduce complexity.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working exclusively in digital marketing gained within FMCG, healthcare or digital agency.
- Fluency in integrated marketing communications and the role digital plays in the consumer experience and cross-channel marketing mix.
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimise behaviour, acquisition and sales.
- Familiarity with audience segmentation and direct experience with web measurement/analytics.
- A passion for understanding the consumer mind set and keeping up with media and technology trends; exceptional customer insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into actionable business ideas.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.