Consumer Insight Manager
Consumer Insights Manager
Up to £55k + package
West London / Ref: TL884320
Our client is investing heavily in their Consumer & Market Insight team and as a result, there are now 2 newly created Consumer Insights Manager positions. Investment within this team is on-going proving this to be a great time to join with masses of opportunity for the right individuals.
The UK Consumer & Market Insights team play a strategic consultant role within this business, challenging current thinking and pro-actively moving the business forward and inspiring profitable growth. The team will work in partnership with brand marketing and innovation teams to inspire across all drivers, including portfolio management, communication development and innovation; The Consumer Insights Managers will be responsible for jointly developing brand and portfolio strategy through thorough consumer and market understanding and insight. In addition, the role will also have contact and influence across a number of other functions including R&D, MS&P, Category Development, Shopper Marketing and Finance.
You will have:
- Broad research experience across quant, qual and continuous research, minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Sound understanding of brand marketing
- Strong communication skills with ability to present sophisticated analysis, with clarity, to all levels both internally and externally.
- Understanding of the information requirements of a large, marketing-led organisation.
- High level analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically, to plan
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic, engaging approach.
- UK FMCG experience strongly preferred.
Email your CV to email@example.com for more information.