Are you a creative Content Specialist with a desire to work within the travel industry? If so we want you to get in touch.
A leading travel business in the West Midlands is looking to bring on board a passionate, driven and creative content specialist who will join their successful online marketing team. We are looking for a Content Editor who can write engaging copy that increases client engagement and interaction.
As Content Editor you will be responsible for creating and maintaining web copy and ensuring your writing is customer focused and adheres to the brand’s tone of voice. You will work with the wider online marketing team to co-ordinate weekly schedule of content and produce relevant news stories, feature articles, email marketing copy and video scripts. As Content Editor you will maintain engagement with a large online community ensuring all information is accurate and meets the needs of customers.
What we need:
- You will either have Copywriting experience, ideally in an online / digital environment
- Strong time management skills - the ability to manage your own workload and take initiative.
- You'll need to be efficient and proactive in bringing about improvements, but also flexible where necessary
- Natural sense of creativity - someone excited about content and how it can be executed
- Understanding of web technologies, such as HTML would be advantageous
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly