Senior Brand Manager
Are you a Senior Brand Manager looking for your next great challenge in the beauty sector?
An exciting Senior Brand Manager job working for a global brand with a history of innovation and ambition.
You will be responsible for developing the success of one of their top brands in the UK marketplace. Taking the lead for operational activity around the brand, you will support local strategy working with senior management based on your deep understanding of the market and your brand. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team both in the UK and liaison with teams overseas.
- Build central team expertise on product category / competitive environment (category management / category intelligence)
- Involved in the strategic planning for the category: conduct bi-annual in depth market analysis and consumer trend review to identify opportunities for growth & recommend next fiscal year’s initiative plan.
- Responsible for the development and the execution of the approved activity plan for the category (new products and promotions).
- Working with your marketing team to optimise your marketing spend and track it appropriately to stay within budget. Working closely with the supply chain team on rationalisation and launch forecasts.
Working with PR, events and Comms to create support and features for the professional colour in the media.
- Solid experience in marketing covering the full mix of brand management
- Expertise in managing long term projects and ensuring delivery of results. Highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management skills.
- Highly numerate - strong analytically with expertise in Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passionate about beauty.
- Budget management experience
- Educated to degree level (min 2:1)
Please click on the "Apply now" button below, or send your CV direct to our recruitment partners at DGP via email@example.com who will be in touch shortly. DGP is a recruitment agency specialising in the marketing and research sector. Visit www.dgpartnership.com to register or to apply for our other positions, alternatively or call 0203 8000 444 to speak with one of our consultants.