UK Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
We’re looking for someone with experience managing B2B lead generation and marketing activity for our UK studio. Great contact with incoming prospects is crucial to the experience each client has of our service, and the overall health of our business.
You’ll take overall responsibility for finding, qualifying, contacting and nurturing new leads, so that the senior London team can engage them and take a first face-to-face meeting.
You’ll take pride in creating engaging and relevant written and event content that attracts target audiences to our work, and have an enthusiasm for automating systems to make sure that content reaches the right person at the right point.
You’ll have experience in B2B marketing and will have set up and run integrated systems to get the right content in front of the right customer, at the right time – with evidence that you’ve generated qualified demand that converts into new business. You’ll also have experience setting up and running small-scale B2B marketing events.
You’ll balance a rigorous approach and daily tempo of activity, to deliver on agreed KPIs, whilst meeting Livework’s high quality threshold.
You’ll be a visible and energetic member of the London business, making a recognisably important contribution to the business.
- Campaign management – running integrated campaigns across various channels to target a range of audiences. Need to be confident in planning, delivering and measuring both offline and digital campaign elements.
- Lead generation – Coming up with and executing new ideas for inbound and outbound lead generation, prospect nurturing and qualification as well as customer cross-sell. Working with sales leads to help feed internal teams with qualified prospects.
- Marketing automation – Building off existing systems (Pipedrive, Mailchimp etc) with further marketing automation and CRM systems (eg Blitzen) to manage campaigns, nurture the prospect base and manage customer communications. Responsible for lead database management.
- Lead tracking – working closely with sales leads to ensure effective lead follow up and management though the entire pipeline process.
- Activity planning – create a week-to-week plan to meet targets and maintain agreed levels of output
- Reporting – measuring and reporting on lead generation activities to assess ROI and maximise returns.
- Event management – set up and run Livework’s quarterly client and prospect event, ensuring invitations are made and RSVPs tracked, facilities are booked and catering organised, and that content is planned with contributors. Takes a lead role managing Livework’s sponsorship of the Service Design in Business conference.
- Networking – take an active role in networking Livework within its target communities, tracking relevant events and online environments where our target market congregate
- Collaborating - with Head of Marketing based in Rotterdam, and other peer roles across studios, to work coherently way and achieve a productive relationship that supports Livework’s global marketing strategy
- Map and track - identify and keep abreast of key target sectors and clients, through social media, news and company information, and work with the Director and Partner to produce a plan for each, detailing agreed actions to secure new business.
- Target - develop and apply techniques to successfully reach decision makers, influencers and budget holders in target organisations, and gather their contact data and permissions
- Write and curate - different forms of high impact content, that ‘cuts through’ to target readers. Work with individuals in the London team to develop re-usable content to target specific sectors eg health, or in relation to specific Livework offers.
- Speak - manage great initial dialogue with prospects, managing their introduction to the senior London team
- Experience in B2B lead generation
- Successful track record of identifying, nurturing and converting qualified leads, according to budgets and targets
- Understand the relative merits of different online marketing and lead management technologies and how to engineer them together for a successful outcome
- Experience in a fast-moving agency or business environment
- Experience of explaining the value of design to senior levels in service businesses, in both written and spoken English. Should be sensitive to the challenges of selling a relatively new practice in a market that is maturing over time.
Skills & Behaviours
- Excited at the opportunity of working in an emergent market with high growth potential, to leverage Livework’s brand and experience
- Balances a structured approach to the work, with a positive and engaging interpersonal style. Knows when to pull back and when to push forward
- Able to integrate into the wider Livework team, helping others to participate and contribute to early-stage pre-sales activity. Uses expertise and experience to build relationships, not drive the point
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, with excellent standards of written English.
- Resilience and perseverant. Relishes the challenge of finding and making contact with a great new lead.
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail.