Direct Marketing Manager
Direct Marketing Manager– Kent. £35K to £45K
This company is Kent provides healthcare products to consumers and is looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to join their lovely marketing team.
Direct Marketing Manager – the role
• You will manage the direct marketing activity, including direct mail and telemarketing
• Successfully utilise the existing customer and prospect database
• Push for great creative that works alongside data targeting to improve response rate and ROI
• Create innovative copy
• Manage external agencies, printing house and suppliers
• Be responsible for direct marketing campaigns across direct mail and telemarketing from start to finish, including response analysis
• Manage external telemarketing suppliers
Direct Marketing Manager – experience required
• Experience in traditional direct marketing (ideally across direct mail and telemarketing)
• Consumer direct marketing skills, ideally gained in a sales lead organisation
• Experience managing external agencies and suppliers
• Ideally some understanding of telemarketing; and experience in 3rd party call centre management would be beneficial but is not essential
• Good copywriting skills
• Strong analytical and planning skills, with an good understanding of data
• Well-developed communication and presentation skills
If you are looking for a Direct Marketing role in Kent for a lovely marketing team on a B2C healthcare product this could be exactly the right role for you.
The salary for this Direct Marketing Manager role is flexible and between £35K and £45K plus pension and 25 days holiday
This great roleDirect Marketing Managerwon’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in CRM, Direct Marketing and Data roles, so if this Direct Marketing Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs