Business development manager
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive at building businesses within white spaces? As a Business Development Manager in this exciting B2B market you will co-create a European business strategy and develop capabilities within the organization to service one of our newest, fastest growing business units. RESPONSIBILITIES
- As the P&L owner, you will be responsible for working together with strategic partners in markets, various departments ito drive the division within Europe
- You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the needs of the customers we serve, a clear understanding of the Market landscape, adapt / develop routes to Market and drive the activation plans of various solutions across channels together with our Strategic partners.
- You will be responsible for working with the Marketing functions to identify innovations that need to be brought to the market in the fastest possible timings and drive the launch in the appropriate channels.
- You will activate the range at various trade shows and events.
- You will be responsible for developing the Joint Business Plans (JBP) in market with key players and drive periodic reviews with Key customers.
- This is highly collaborative role and you will interface with Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D and OPCO.
- Jointly conduct market/ opportunity assessment with customers. Discuss and agree launch plans, distribution reach, pricing, volumes, promotional support etc
- Manage Pricing / Oversee Supplies and New Initiative landing
- Conduct periodic reviews across broad spectrum of topics, drive improvements to strengthen customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Previous experience selling professional cleaning/personal care solutions is essential.
- Experience working across cross functional teams is strongly desired.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to access what actions are required and proactively take the initiative.
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent and Teams
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Accountability & Responsibility