UX Research Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
The online team at Next is at the forefront of the business.
We are a fast paced marketing department with a drive for sales, growth, innovation, ideas and team spirit.
We’re looking for a UX Research Manager to lead a group of UX Researchers that work with cross-functional product teams as they plan, design, build, deploy, and refine our products and features.
About the Role:
- Manage, mentor, and develop the abilities of a team of UX Researchers who work with cross-functional product teams.
- Coordinate with the Head of UX and Product / Business Owners to set UX Research team priorities and maintain flow of research projects.
- Guide researchers on the design and execution of quantitative and qualitative research studies (including interviews, surveys, usability tests, card sorting etc.).
- Review, critique, and edit research deliverables (summaries, reports, slide decks, etc.).
- Ensure researchers are working effectively with individual product teams.
- Support the growth and development of the larger Next Research team (which, in addition to the UX Research team, includes Competitor and Customer Research).
- Can demonstrate strong competencies in user and product research methods.
- Has as experience leading a small team of researchers.
- Can balance competing priorities, adjust to shifting timelines, and synthesize large amounts of information into actionable insights—and they should be able to guide their team to do the same.
- They must be a highly skilled communicator, can work diplomatically across teams, and enjoy teaching and mentoring.
- 3-5 years research experience—mastery in product and user research methods is a must.
- 2+ years management experience.
- Strong collaboration skills—our researchers work with colleagues from all corners of the Next universe (primarily Design, Development, and Marketing).
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills are an absolute must.
- Must be able to synthesize and translate research findings into actions and recommendations, while considering company and product goals.
- International research experience is a plus.
- Ability to link customer insight with business opportunities.
- Experience of prototyping HTML & .css is desired.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.