1 day left
- Full Time
We are a vibrant team of designers, content producers and fashion enthusiasts keen to enhance and create an exciting website for our customers all over the world to use.
As Reporting Dashboard Analyst, you will be in charge of producing a series of actionable customer insights using customer and prospect data, and promote their use in the business to increase revenue, reduce cost, improve ROI, and/or improve the customer experience.
About the Role:
- Work with the relevant Directory departments (Marketing, Commercial, Content) to deliver appropriate and to-the-point dashboards which:
- Provide clear insight into the departments performance against its goals (increase sales, conversion rate, abandon rates)
- Provides additional insight to show how performance could be improved
- Are regularly reviewed with the stakeholders to ensure that they are used and useful
- Build and maintain dashboards for Directors showing key performance against business goals
- Surprise and delight customers through continuous innovation of our dashboards
- Ability to query and select data using multiple applications the business uses, and learn new applications/tools
- Proficient in data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Fusion SAS visualisation
- Highly skilled in both SQL and Excel and ideally, SAS
- Ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the “so what?” question.
- Can suggest the way forward to implement insights profitably, and will support with knowledge, supplementary analysis, and measurement during the end-to-end implementation phase.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.