Content Editor - Personalisation and CSS Editor
1 day left
- Full Time
Its time to transform and innovate. We want to revolutionise how we approach the creation, production and publishing of our content.
Personalisation is big and we’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join our team to take personalisation to the next level.
About the Role:
- Working in a team of content editors where tasks involve multiple stakeholders
- You’ll be responsible for creating and analysing multivariate and A/B tests on both desktop and mobile sites
- User Experience – You’ll need a good understanding of user experience and how A/B tests will enhance or impact this.
- Personalisation – Suggest and create multivariate and A/B tests using HTML and CSS.
- Personalisation – Work with key stakeholders in the business to ensure multivariate and A/B tests are correctly created and configured for reporting, review test results and share actionable insights.
- Analytics – Analysing both multivariate testing tool analytics as well as Google Analytics, you will provide a high level updates to the team.
- External Agencies - Contact and work with external marketing / creative agencies and suppliers.
- You’ll need to have a good understanding of user experience, HTML and CSS and web analytics.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience ideally in Ecommerce or Business Systems background.
- You’ll need to be a strong communicator with a real team ethic.
- Experience in planning, executing and analysing website/mobile/app personalization using tools (preferably Monetate).
- Knowledge of multivariate testing, A/B testing and web design.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to build effective relationships with colleagues throughout the business.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.