Marketing Manager - Topshop
A BIT ABOUT
Topshop is a mecca for cool girls and the electric British style is known all over the world. Over 300 stores are currently operating in the UK and we also ship to over 100 other countries - the world really is our oyster! The Oxford Circus flagship - a fashion setter our customer cannot resist - spreads its love over the pond to flagships in Chicago and New York. We are on a mission to bring style to our customer wherever they are.
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals. The key to our success is our people, and we have an exciting opportunity to become part of this inspiring Brand.
As a key support to the Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing & Marketing & Communications Director, this role requires a strong commercial & creative marketeer who can drive customer behaviour & loyalty through developing innovative & engaging marketing campaigns. This role will focus on strategically developing & delivering our 360 Marketing campaigns linking Brand, Retail and Digital Marketing teams and will be responsible for concepting, developing and overseeing UK marketing projects. With line management of one direct report, and working alongside 6 UK/Brand Marketing colleagues.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Support Senior Manager in developing the full year UK marketing strategy, corresponding calendar & budgets.
- Drive UK Brand & Retail marketing initiatives from conception through to analysis in line with brand marketing core goals & objectives delivering against awareness, positioning, product marketing campaigns, UK retail drivers all with a customer-centric focus. In order to build brand in the UK mindful of global markets for International marketing teams to adapt & adopt in a timely fashion.
- Devise & deliver bespoke innovative marketing initiatives that drive consumer engagement, footfall to UK stores & Brand loyalty.
- Focus team efforts on engaging & retaining existing customers whilst also delivering new acquisition & re engaging lapsed customers
- Provide insightful analysis of both industry & business to develop bespoke marketing activity linked to brand strategy and product focus areas with which to shape marketing activity
- Constantly on the lookout for ‘the new & the next’ innovative and exciting new opportunities & trends that would add value to the customer experience & business commercially.
- Develop & lead key brand partnerships to leverage, position & amplify the brand and develop our UK customer base.
- Act as a lead stakeholder linking Brand Marketing, Digital, B&M, VM and Retail teams.
- Proven marketing experience at management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
- Ability to manage upward stakeholders, downward & laterally
- Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized & skilled management of multiple small & large scale projects
- Multitasking & adaptableness – Live project execution, BAU activity & forward planning 6 months ahead
- An open & creative thinker, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments, innovations and technology with a commercial & practical mind.
- A proven results driven manager, developing direct reports & setting clear targets for their area based on departmental plans
- Proven experience of integrating digital, social, influencer & partnership amplification & media planning into campaign activity.
- The proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at a senior level with confidence and impact.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
- Highly developed communication & presentation skills with the ability to consistently build productive relationships across functions and departments.
- Experience in Media planning & execution is highly desirable – Print, OOH, Digital
- Strong affinity with fashion, culturally aware; with an in depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends and a strong visual eye as well as a genuine passion for understanding customers & retail, fashion, brand and product
- Strong team player, project and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively with the ability to work independently
- Determined, resilient and able to stay positive under pressure
- Retains focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive, energy and stamina
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results, including those achieved through influence on related teams.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.