Brand Manager (Interim)
Brand Manager (interim contract)
Exciting and challenging opportunity with a leading international consumer goods company with an innovative approach to marketing. This is a 6 month contract with potential to be extended, subject to business needs.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and working closely with other members of the marketing team, the key responsibilities include driving profitable growth of the portfolio, driving the overall brand and trade strategy and developing and implementing annual activation plans. This role requires good marketing, brand and project management skills and a strong commercial understanding.
You’ll need recent, solid marketing experience – either from FMCG, consumer DIY or OTC working for a global, matrixed organization. Ideally we’re looking for someone with:
* Strong commercial ability, having managed a P&L previously
* Excellent communication skills, working with both agencies and internal teams
* Able to demonstrate NPD experience and use consumer insight and research to shape strategy
* Good marketing activation experience on another consumer brand
* Strong project management skills and able to lead cross functional teams
* A passion for interiors and decorating would help!
Leading major international global consumer goods company with a portfolio of well- known brands.
Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply.