Account Director (CRM + Data + mix of clients)
Account Director (CRM and Data) – London – around £55K
- Lovely team
- Great mix of clients in different sectors
- Data + CRM specialists
If you are working agency side or client side, have strong data and CRM skills and fancy a new role at a great agency on a mix of clients then this could be for you.
We are looking for an Account Director with an excellent understanding of data and CRM to join this London agency.
You will be accustomed to motivating and leading a team and have exceptional relationship building and client facing skills.
Your role will be to work closely with the various clients in differing sectors so you will have lots of variety.
Account Director – The role
- This is a varied role working on numerous clients and the successful candidate will need to create an immediate impact on both the clients and the team.
- You will use your expertise in data driven marketing and CRM to ensure these account are strategically led and operationally on track.
- Manage an account management team – inspiring and leading at all times.
- Working with planning team to ensure best CRM and data strategies are developed for the clients.
Account Director – Skills and experience
- Experience of client facing account management in a data driven marketing environment or in a CRM and data marketing role client side.
- Strong experience of growing and developing clients.
- Proven experience of looking at data driven strategies and translating these into deliverables.
- Understanding of data and CRM plus campaign and email tools.
- Team management experience.
This is a lovely opportunity for you to be a key member of this account management team.
The salary for this AD role is excellent, and can be discussed on application but is around £55k.