Job Title: Marketing Executive
Role Type: Permanent
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher-education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications.
GUS delivers a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor's degree programmes, master's degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions– whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home – they're joining a network of over 40,000 students worldwide.
We are based in some of the world’s biggest cities, with campuses in London, Birmingham and Manchester; across the Atlantic in Toronto, Chicago and Vancouver; and across the globe in places such as Singapore and Hannover.
Assisting the Senior Marketing Executive in the creation of the both online and offline marketing campaigns including but not limited to creating and optimising email marketing campaigns, producing promotional material such as brochures, factsheets, managing the content of the website and maintaining healthy relationships with the wider marketing team: PPC team, SEO team, Affiliates Team, Copywriters, Designers and Developers.. Continually displaying in-depth knowledge of marketing good practice and translating ideas across all channels, in line with lead targets and ROI.
The Marketing Executive will also take a hands-on role in measuring ROI, ensuring that campaigns are optimised and completed on time as well as tracked and monitored.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Creating a fully integrated marketing plan and strategy for assigned brands in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Executive and Brand Manager.
- Supporting the marketing manager and senior marketing executive in the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Executive in the development and execution of all marketing campaigns – online and offline.
- Providing research and understanding business strategy, our industry, competitors, key drivers and environment.
- Delivering ROI on marketing & sales revenue targets
- Achieving lead generation targets across all channels
- Improving consumer journey across all touch points for both prospective and current students
- Liaising with external partners to support in dual branded marketing communications and activities
- Supporting and delivering ad hoc projects for the marketing team and group brands based on business needs and dependent on performance.
- Integrating the social media and PR teams in line with all marketing activities
- Liaising with the design, copy and brand teams to ensure brand consistency and delivery of all campaigns creatively
- Ensuring compliance with the group PIP and QAA policies and ensuring job logs are kept up-to-date along with all evidences of claims and published information across all channels
- Implementing the Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy alongside the relevant team members as well as key stakeholders. This will include targeting on and off-line media and marketing vehicles in order to increase lead generation and revenue to the business. Particular attention is paid to online channels.
- Working closely with Academics, Head of Brand and Marketing and key stakeholders to develop engaging positioning for current/new programmes within the market place, both in the UK and Internationally
- Working effectively with the wider marketing department, including creative designers, copywriters and other marketing executives and managers to develop creative revenue focused campaigns, and organisation wide
Please send an up to date copy of your CV via the Apply button or contact a member of the team to discuss further.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly