Senior Marketing Executive
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £27,000 per ammun
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher-education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications.
GUS delivers a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor's degree programmes, master's degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions– whether on campus in Europe, North America, or even in their own home – they're joining a network of over 40,000 students worldwide.
We are based in some of the world’s biggest cities, with campuses in London, Birmingham and Manchester; across the Atlantic in Toronto, Chicago and Vancouver; and across the globe in places such as Singapore and Hannover.
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for the implementation of the strategic marketing plan within the UK and internationally. The Senior Marketing Executive will play a key role in the creation of all online and offline advertising campaigns, continually displaying in-depth knowledge of marketing good practice in line with lead targets and ROI. The Senior Marketing Executive is also in charge of supervising online and offline marketing channels in order to drive high quality traffic to our website and improve customer journey..
- Monitoring and overseeing the marketing budget in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to ensure leads target are hit according to budget
- Delivering ROI on marketing & sales revenue targets.
- Achieving lead generation targets across all channels.
- Creating a fully integrated marketing plan and strategy in conjunction with the relevant marketing team members.
- Creating and deploying online as well as offline advertising campaigns alongside the Marketing Executive
- Working effectively with the wider marketing department, including creative designers, copywriters, SEO team, PPC team, Affiliates team and other marketing executives and managers to develop creative revenue focused campaigns
- Taking a hands-on role in measuring ROI, ensuring that campaigns are optimised and completed on time as well as tracked and monitored
- Managing and supervising team workload and prioritising tasks accordingly.
- Working closely with Academics, the Marketing Manager, Brand Manager and key stakeholders to develop engaging positioning for current/new programmes within the market place, both in the UK and Internationally
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with programme launches, prioritising tasks according to business needs
- Working together with the Sales and Business Development team to create sales-orientated bespoke promotional materials for the UK and International markets.
- Liaising with different stakeholders to organise and coordinate all the school’s events online and on-campus.
- Providing research and understanding business strategy, our industry, competitors, key drivers and environment.
- Improving consumer journey across all touch points for prospective and current students, as well as alumni
- Liaising with external partners to support in dual branded marketing communications and activities.
- Ensuring compliance with the group PIP and QAA policies and ensuring job logs are kept up-to-date along with all evidences of claims and published information across all channels.
- Continuously develop the skills and knowledge of the team.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV via the Apply button or contact a member of the team to discuss further.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.