Location: London, United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Industry: Media / Publishing
Experience: Manager Level
Incisive Media is an AOP 'Digital Publisher of the Year' serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the London product marketing team for an experienced B2B subscriptions marketer. The successful candidate will work on the flagship Risk.net brand and Risk Journals a in a very fast paced and diverse brand marketing role.
We are looking for an organised and proactive individual who can take responsibility of their brands by creating marketing plans within set budgets. A commercially aware individual who can champion their products whilst working as part of a team.
- Previous experience of subscriptions or brand marketing is highly desirable
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to devise strategic ideas
- Proven experience of managing timescales
- Good understanding of marketing techniques, both digital and traditional
- Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with innovative marketing solutions
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Our training & development courses are available online for employees to book directly on to (hassle free!). Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus potential
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension plan
- Onsite monthly massage
- Free eye tests
- Retail discounts
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Plus a huge number of flexible salary sacrifice benefits including private medical insurance, health screening, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, and many more!
Videos to watch:
Meet Tim, our CEO and Founder of Incisive Media, in this video! We occupy 3 floors at our Haymarket office, Tim's office is on the 2nd floor. Come and say 'hi' when you join!
How to apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on "Apply" to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!