Content & Social Media Manager
National Accident Helpline (NAH), the founding company of NAHL Group plc, has a new and exciting opportunity for a Content and Social Media Manager to join our growing Marketing team based in Kettering. We are offering a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits including pension, shopping discounts, health care plan and Death in Service provision.
The Content and Social Media Manager Role
Under new and dynamic leadership, the Marketing function is embarking on an exciting journey delivering ambitious business growth. It is a fantastic place to build your career. This new direction will ensure that NAH continues to be at the forefront of the digital marketing space. The use of social media to enhance the customer journey and further marketing opportunities is key to this activity.
You will be responsible for developing and maximising social media channels to drive lead generation for NAH to fulfil its overall business objectives. You will also plan and develop compelling content to build social media noise and website optimisation, resulting in increased SEO.
The Content and Social Media Manager will:
- constantly review news and media channels to uncover content angles for NAH. All content is aligned to the NAH brand territory, and supports the brand evolution and strategic direction;
- design, construct and deliver a content testing programme;
- take campaign creative and deploys it into paid and organic social media campaigns;
- define, source and produce compelling content from all personal injury and wider legal service sources;
- lead the social media relationship with media and creative agencies;
- own and deliver marketing targets to achieve volume, quality and mix of lead volume and enquiry conversion;
- convert case studies into an ongoing supply of fresh, creative and imaginative content;
- demonstrate the value and role of social media within the NAH’s mix of enquiry channels;
- keep abreast of new and emerging social media advancements, ensuring that campaigns and media planning is designed to reflect these;
- design, deliver and manage paid social lead generation and conversion campaigns;
- continuously improve social media output and performance by capturing and analysing campaign and social media metrics, using insights gained to make recommendations and act on information in a timely manner; and
- on an ongoing basis, assess new platforms and technologies to support social media marketing.
Our ideal Content and Social Media Manager will have:
- a CIM Marketing Diploma or equivalent;
- a degree level qualification;
- copywriting and editing experiencing;
- content management experience;
- excellent ability with words: grammar, spelling, language and an ability to write within brand tone of voice guidelines;;
- experience of working with external digital and creative agencies;
- project management;
- stakeholder management;
- proven technical understanding of social media platforms and ability to target segmentation data and creative, including performance dynamics and data;
- an understanding of social media and search engine optimisation (natural and paid);
- expert knowledge of Google analytics and Tableau;
- a curious nature, creative and journalistic mind-set;
We are proud of our people. The talent and experience we bring to our business is critical to our success. We strive to make NAH a great place to work and to create a productive environment, representative of (and responsive to) different cultures and groups. We believe it is vital to invest significant time and effort in our people’s development and to create a progressive and supportive work culture.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join NAH at this pivotal time as a Content and Social Media Manager, click ‘Apply’ now!