Head of Display & Merchandising, FMCG
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Display & Merchandising
£65k + package
Location: West of London. Ref: TL884383
As Head of Display & Merchandising for our leading global food manufacturer based west of London, you will be responsible for maximising visibility and presence in all channels through the design and execution of innovative, cost-effective displays and visual merchandising solutions. You will develop, communicate and execute a 3 year display and merchandising strategy and ensure plans are executed brilliantly to deliver channel and customer specific solutions that are fit for purpose. 3 direct reports.
- Lead the Display team to develop impactful and engaging secondary display solutions in line with both Brand and Customer plans alongside the Shopper Marketing Managers, Print Buying function and Sales team.
- Project manage all display solutions from initial concept through to final delivery.
- Manage relationships with third party companies to ensure online imagery is compliant for communication with retailer trade advertising and websites.
- Liaise with Marketing to develop and execute print based trade publications providing key information and to aid sales generation.
- Fully manage an up to date understanding of shipper/display requirements by customer.
- Lead full evaluation on all key secondary siting campaigns.
- Objectively track forecast vs actual of all display placements, identifying opportunities for future investment.
- Lead the business agenda for driving and delivering an efficient and ultimately cost-effective secondary siting plan.
- Be accountable for the management of inventory as well as efficient storage, handling and fulfilment.
- Provide inspirational and effective leadership of an external print-buying agency.
- Commercial experience (minimum 5+ years) gained in a blue chip organisation, consultancy or agency.
- Expert understanding of FMCG display strategies, principles and execution.
- Strong experience dealing with shopper marketing agencies and print manufacturers.
- Robust understanding of the UK retail trade across all channels.
- Proven experience in leading, developing and deploying business plans that deliver effective business results.
- Proven man-management and strong team leadership skills.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Head of Display & Merchandising, FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly