Online Commercial Merchandiser
Can you help us to effectively showcase our products online in a way that champions the Next brand and drives real commercial success?
The Next websites are pretty good (at least we think so) but we’re always striving to make them even better. This role is for someone who shares our vision and has the enthusiasm and drive to help us move things forward.
About the Role:
- Working alongside the Sales & Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for continually reviewing how we promote products across all our websites.
- With exceptional commercial understanding you’ll help to identify and suggest ways to create a more engaging online experience for our customers.
- Working with our Product teams to quickly gain a strong understanding of our products and brand, you’ll use your knowledge of search, navigation and commercial layout to make sure our online offering is always the best around.
- A dynamic and organised person, you’ll be able to manage a wide range of tasks such as product and publication launches, producing weekly sales reports and identifying any marketing opportunities and initiatives that could enhance a products online commercial appeal.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with large volumes of data, you’ll be able to identify, implement and drive commercial improvements through your insights.
- An exceptional communicator, you’ll work closely alongside other departments as well as clearly and persuasively sharing your findings and recommendations with key business stakeholders. You’ll also use your keen eye for good design to implement the most effective visual approach for our websites.
- Organised, thorough and excited by a challenge you’ll work well in a busy and fast moving retail environment, managing your workload to ensure important tasks are completed accurately and within often demanding timescales.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.