The Marketing Director will be have the responsibility of creating and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business and its oversee the delivery and development. To create compelling and attractive marketing initiatives for UK and International students.
Details about the Client
True Student vision is to bring together an exciting mix of People, Places and Spaces to create an environment their guests are proud to call home. True Student are delivering a new breed of 'lifestyle' student accommodation and have launched sites in Glasgow and Newcastle before extending to Birmingham and beyond. The accommodation will provide a premium experience and are built to a high specification tenants will benefit from digital rain-forest showers and smart TV's as well as a cinema room, chill-out area, communal kitchen/dining facilities, a karaoke room, multi-sports court, gym, cafe and flexible work spaces.
True Student however goes beyond providing a fixtures and fittings by creating a learning and lifestyle experience that will help their guests for the rest of their lives.
Detailed Job Description
Based from London offices, the successful Marketing Director will primarily be responsible for;
- Development and implementation of the brand strategies in line with Company objectives
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Work closely with the senior management team in conception and delivery of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Develop and implement lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Develop and deliver communication strategy for true student
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Working closely with the company's Sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations, driving enquiries; full understanding of sales process and results-focused
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Developing the marketing strategy for future new products and services
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget, managing financial and non-financial returns
The successful Marketing Director will have market leading multi-channel branded marketing experience and be able to demonstrate a track record of driving sales growth through market insights, customer segmentation and engaging with third parties and affiliates. You will have a strong consumer (B2C) focused marketing background and be able to create clear marketing and communication strategies that will engage potential customers throughout their research and buying process.
You will have a confident and adaptable personality with excellent people skills and team ethic. You will have a strong creative outlook and be extremely comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
What's on offer
Competitive basic salary plus bonus and benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13798015Z
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.