Ref: WYJS:004-17 Salary up to £32k + Excellent Benefits
About this job
The role of Marketing Executive will be to implement the marketing strategy for this West Yorkshire Joint Services, devising creative campaigns and playing a key role in driving the next phase of growth.
This is an exciting position, working with us to add some real value that will contribute to business and organisational efficiency. In return you will work with highly committed and professional staff in a friendly workplace where sharing ideas and initiatives is the norm. If you feel that you have the relevant experience and skills we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Implementation of multi-channel campaigns, including social media, website, external and internal newsletters.
- Reporting all campaign findings to the Strategic Leadership Team
- Management of agencies to produce campaign collateral and support material accurately, on time, on budget and to brand guidelines.
- Running and managing B2B Events.
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
Key Experience required:
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent or you are able to demonstrate significant experience of working at a comparable level.
- You will have proven marketing experience in a commercial environment which has a strong external sales focus.
- Experience of marketing in a services and product driven environment to challenging income targets is essential. As is strong understanding of marketing in a multi-channel environment.
- You must also be able to demonstrate experience of leading and delivering a marketing function in a complex organisation.
- Excellent market research skills must compliment proven analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.
West Yorkshire Joint Services is a joint committee of the five district councils in West Yorkshire. These being Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Kirklees and Calderdale. We provide a range of statutory and commercial services most notably trading standards, archives, archaeology, ecology along with a strong commercial focus provided by a materials testing service, analytical services, calibration services and archaeological services.
To apply: For further information and a candidate pack please visit www.wyjs.org.uk email or click the Apply button. To arrange an informal chat please email email@example.com or call 0113 393 9703.
Closing date: Monday 20 February 2017 at 12 noon.
West Yorkshire Joint Services is an equal opportunities employer where employees can enjoy a range of benefits in the salary package including a generous pension scheme, holiday allowance and flexi-time.