B2B Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Raconteur is a premium publishing house and brand publishing agency. Raconteur produces special reports for The Times and The Sunday Times, as well as content marketing solutions for brands and bespoke market research. Raconteur combines first-class journalism, imagery and graphic design with a commitment to high-quality executions in print and online across all of our services. Our content informs, inspires and influences thought leaders worldwide.
Raconteur is founded upon the principle of connecting the growing ranks of the mass intelligent with leading analysis and commentary on the important issues of the 21st century.
This role will be responsible for executing the B2B marketing plan and process, including all email marketing activity, as well as generating demand and supporting lead generation across all product portfolios. It will also be crucial in helping to grow the Raconteur brand amongst our key networks and audiences.
- Develop an in depth understanding of our customers and prospects to help ensure all marketing messages are expertly targeted.
- Provide data-driven insights on marketing activity through reporting, analysis, and insights, providing conclusions and actionable recommendations as appropriate.
- Drive data segmentation optimisation and lead on all data management to ensure effective marketing communication with our stakeholders and prospects.
- Work with HoM to develop and implement B2B marketing campaigns to generate leads and demand for Raconteur’s products.
- Work with HoM to develop and implement nurturing campaigns to upgrade Raconteur readers into B2B prospects where possible.
- Implement a process for logging and tracking lead journey, so as to better identify ‘Marketing Qualified Leads’ within the business, using Pardot and Salesforce technology.
- Act as a link between marketing and sales through the interpretation of data generated by marketing and the formulation and presentation of that data to enable the sales teams to focus sales activity effectively.
- Manage and update all sales collateral.
- Manage and scheduling of all email marketing, including B2B emails for Custom Publishing, Special Reports and B2C emails for Raconteur readers. This includes regular analysis on email campaign success and continually looking to improve and adapt how we use email.
- Manage the relationship with Pardot and other software providers (e.g. Salesforce) to continuously improve on the way we use marketing and sales software and to automate and streamline our efforts.
- Maximise opportunities for inbound leads by driving relevant, qualified traffic to our product landing pages and form options, and track, qualify and pass on inbound leads.
- Support HoM in optimising and expanding the marketing events portfolio, including budgeting, process management, planning, liaising with suppliers and post-event follow-up.
- Measure success by collecting and managing data such as downloads, form fills, collateral access, email opens and clicks, scoring and grading.
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked.
- Relevant experience in a data analysis role.
- Relevant experience using marketing CRM systems.
- Relevant experience in a marketing or B2B marketing role.
- Advanced ability in Excel and the use of databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Superb communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Evidence of entrepreneurial flair and a passion for doing business.
- Experience of working and performing in a high pressured, fast paced, environment.
- Interest in current affairs/industries/publishing.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of executing and evaluating B2B marketing campaigns.
- Evidence of a detailed understanding of all marketing communication activities.
- We offer 20 days holiday excluding public holidays (plus we close over the Christmas and New Year period giving you additional holiday days!)
- Health and dental insurance
Apply for B2B Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly