Marketing & Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix have recently opened their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support them through a period of growth.
Details about the Client
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix have recently opened their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support them through a period of growth. For the successful candidate there will be the potential of a permanent opportunity following the completion of a 12 month contract.
Detailed Job Description
As a Marketing & Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing, implementing and managing long-term business development initiatives in line with overall objectives & strategy. These include preparation of sector plans, exploring new clients and markets, new product development, targeting new clients, identifying growth opportunities with existing clients and sectors.
- Market mapping - Design and implementation of client and sector research and creating effective insights into client industries. Ensuring client target base are documented and kept up to date. Understanding Fibonatix's positioning within the Payments industry and the effect of this on client acquisition & retention and undertaking research tasks for campaign development.
- Developing systems to generate leads and track success rates.
- Taking responsibility for the full sales process.
- Generating opportunities through target & existing clients to increase revenue.
- Developing strong working relationships with prospective new clients and ensuring a consistent internal client-focused approach.
- Liaising with clients and arranging meetings through both the existing network of referrers & clients and the use of social media such as LinkedIn.
- Production of in-depth client pitches and using sector knowledge for the delivery of tenders and new business opportunities.
- Ensuring that revenue targets for new and existing clients are met.
- Organising and attending networking events for existing and new clients alike.
- Evaluating new business development opportunities and continually reviewing effectiveness of ongoing activity ensuring that commercial focus is a priority.
- Analysing and monitoring effectiveness of all business development and sales activity to ensure that initiatives and marketing budget spend delivers expected return on investment.
- Liaising with Directors to talk through the business development process to generate and convert opportunities and cultivate target relationships, acting as a sounding board for live opportunities and delivering regular monthly business reports.
- Actively engaging and liaising with third party agencies and networks to ensure all marketing activities are maximised and making sure that key messages relating to the brand are shared with existing and target clients along with managing the development of Brand awareness within the North West of England.
- Key point of contact for business development and marketing initiatives, ensuring all key messages are communicated internally. Attending and contributing to internal departmental meetings.
- Developing and implement communications campaigns which enhance market positioning.
- Ensure contacts are effectively targeted with relevant communications e.g. e-shots, event invites, newsletters, digital media, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously worked in a similar role (Essential)
- Previously worked within the Payments, Merchant Services industry or related industry having a strong understanding of payments (Essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Great IT skills including all MS Office packages (Essential)
What's on offer
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
City Centre office location
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13790045Z
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Marketing & Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly