Database Executive / Data Analyst (Marketing) - London- £33K to 38K
As part of the marketing team you will work with the marketing database to ensure best selection criteria is used for their direct marketing campaigns and to produce reports and insight around data.
- Working with the database to ensure it is used to maximise success for direct marketing campaigns.
- Be involved in planning meetings
- Keep up to date with data protection legislation
- Advise on targeting and segmentation strategies
- Produce post campaign analysis and evaluate responses
Database Executive / Data Analyst (Marketing)
Marketing Experience required
- Proven experience in database marketing / analysis within a marketing environment
- Strong Excel and Access skills
- A basic understanding of SQL
- Ability to analyse data and derive insights
- Understanding of segmentation, profiling and response analysis
- Good communications skills
- Use of Raisers Edge would be beneficial, but is by no means essential.
This data role is at a lovely charity and is paying between £32K and £38.5K.