Marketing Manager - £25 - £29K
We are working with the Student Union of a North West University to help recruit a Marketing Manager. With a student base upwards of 20,000 students, the objective of the Union is to champion the student voice, represent each student and enhance the student experience via a range of diverse services and activities.
The Marketing Manager will develop the communications strategy and manage all student facing communications, marketing and promotional campaigns including the union's website and all social media platforms.
- Develop and implement the brand, marketing and promotional plans
- Provide & advise departments on corporate marketing including Market Research, Promotion, advertising and PR
- Manage the Union's market research processes
- Improve all communication with our members, especially via the website and social media
- Enhance coverage of the Union's activities within the media
- Line management of staff within the Marketing Department
The Student Union are looking for a dynamic, hardworking individual, who will champion the development of a marketing culture within the organisation.
To be considered for the role applicants will have:
- A proven track record in a marketing, communications or market-research led role
- Experience managing projects and budgets
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent teamwork, planning, management and communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others
Please send a CV ASAP to email@example.com
Network Marketing is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job is commutable from Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire, North Manchester and Lancashire.