Retail jobs in Direct Marketing
Found 13 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
To work with the International and owned market teams to develop and deliver cost-effective, on brand POP and POS solutions to ensure strong a...
- M3/M4 corridor
- Very competitive basic salary + excellent benefits
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for key initiatives and projects to build the brand f...
- Slough, Home Counties and London
- £55,000 + Comprehensive Benefits
A high-profile role with some of the globe’s most high-profile brands as a Bitesize Segment Business Leader. Make it Mean More at Mars
- England,London,City of London
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Are you a Senior Brand Manager looking for your next great challenge?An exciting Senior Brand Manager job working for a global brand with a hi...
- £45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Category Manager - No.1 Food Brand£45000 - £52000South LondonA number 1 global food and drinks business looking for a category manager. A fant...
- England,South Yorkshire,Sheffield
- £15000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
A leading retailer in Sheffield are looking for an experienced Direct Marketing Executive to join their well established organisation on a permanent basis. R...
- £40k - 50k per year + 40,000 to 50,000
My client, a major retail business in the North West, is looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to develop and implement offline marketing strategies that a...
- £35000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity to work for an aspirational and vibrant brand which its customers feel a real affinity to.
- Based in Liverpool, although travel to Glasgow and Manchester may be required.
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Sapporo Teppenyaki and Il Forno restaurants are seeking to recruit an experienced marketing manager. The role will be based in Liverpool but will require fre...
- £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
SUMMARY We are looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to manage our client`s retention marketing strategy. This role is perfect for someone who is naturally...
- England,West Yorkshire,Leeds
- £18000 - £24000 per annum
Our client is a leading manufacturing business selling through the high street retail channel both nationally and internationally.
- England,Buckinghamshire,High Wycombe
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
This is a global organisation which is based in High Wycombe, the brand is a leader in its market place and the Brand Manager is going to be a key partner in...
- Competitive company benefits
The successful Brand Manager will be heavily involved with new product development, Innovation and Global Brand Strategy. Established working relationships ...
- England,West Midlands,Birmingham
- £25000 - £32000 per annum
One of the most unique agencies around is looking for an Account Manager to join their small but perfectly formed team.
- £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus
Our client is a leading fashion retailer, who, to their continued success, have a new opportunity for a Channel Marketing Coordinator to join their establish...
- £Competitive Salary Package + Car + Bonus
Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Circa £40k - £45k
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for devising and delivering the Pepperberry marketing plan within the agreed budget in order to ...
- Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham
- Salary £25k - OTE £30k
Marketing Account Executive