Retail jobs in Direct Marketing
Found 17 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £35000.00 - £42000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
William Grant & Sons are the the No.1 supplier of premium spirit brands in the UK.
Our client is a vibrant, ambitious young company that leads the market in the design, production and sale of a range of advanced technology pr...
- M3/M4 corridor
- Very competitive basic salary + excellent benefits
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for key initiatives and projects to build the brand f...
- Slough, Home Counties and London
- £55,000 + Comprehensive Benefits
A high-profile role with some of the globe’s most high-profile brands as a Bitesize Segment Business Leader. Make it Mean More at Mars
- £21000 - £23000 per annum
We are working with a leading supplier of workplace equipment in the UK, who are now looking for a confident and organised marketing professional to...
- Bradley Stoke, Bristol
- To £36,000 pro rata plus Company Benefits
To support the delivery of RAC motor manufacturer Conversions & Affinity partner targets by delivering compelling Marcomms campaigns across all media.
LSA International is looking for a dynamic and experienced Trade Marketing Manager to manage the implementation of their 2015 marketing strategy, throughout ...
LSA International is looking for a dynamic and experienced eCommerce Development Manager to deliver a best in class responsive ecommerce site.
- Competitive salary & benefits
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Catalogue Production Executive working within a great team in our busy central Nottingham Head Office.
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £23,000- £25,000 plus benefits
A superb opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic online content professional to join an internationally renowned hotel and attraction booking operator.
- London (Greater)
If you're ready for a challenge then don't be shy and hit that apply button now. This opportunity won't be available for long.
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to develop and deliver our marketing across all channels of the business, evolving the marketing strategy for t...
- £22000 - £24000 per annum
This well-known fashion retailer based in central London and is within a 2 minute walk of the nearest tube station. The current in house team is split into ...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £28,000- £31,000 plus benefits
A wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and hands-on tactical marketing professional to join a1n internationally renowned hotel and attraction booking op...
- England,South Yorkshire,Sheffield
- £15000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
A leading retailer in Sheffield are looking for an experienced Direct Marketing Executive to join their well established organisation on a permanent basis. R...
- £40k - 50k per year + 40,000 to 50,000
My client, a major retail business in the North West, is looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to develop and implement offline marketing strategies that a...
- £35000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity to work for an aspirational and vibrant brand which its customers feel a real affinity to.
- Based in Liverpool, although travel to Glasgow and Manchester may be required.
- £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Sapporo Teppenyaki and Il Forno restaurants are seeking to recruit an experienced marketing manager. The role will be based in Liverpool but will require fre...
- £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
SUMMARY We are looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to manage our client`s retention marketing strategy. This role is perfect for someone who is naturally...
- England,West Yorkshire,Leeds
- £18000 - £24000 per annum
Our client is a leading manufacturing business selling through the high street retail channel both nationally and internationally.
- England,Buckinghamshire,High Wycombe
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
This is a global organisation which is based in High Wycombe, the brand is a leader in its market place and the Brand Manager is going to be a key partner in...