Administrative Support / Admin with Marketing
Job Title: Admin & Marketing Assistant
Location: West Swindon
Salary: £25,000 pro-rata
Job type: Permanent, Part time - 21-25 hours per week (Flexible)
The Company is a leading supplier of high performance plastic films and filmic adhesives across a range of industry sectors such as printing, electronics and signage. Based in Swindon, Wiltshire; they have over 35 years' experience in the plastic films industry. During which time the business has developed into new markets and sectors, and grown to become an international distributor.
They are currently looking for an Admin & Marketing Assistant to support the Senior Management with a wide range of tasks - particularly Admin support for monthly reports, mailings, filing, diary management, charity work as well as coordinating and carrying out marketing activities such as customer research, data base management, website content updates and analytics, literature and newsletter design, and hospitality events.
* To assist the Senior Managers in the fulfilment of their duties
* To undertake administrative and marketing tasks designated by the MD & GM including the following:
* General admin duties such as postal services, logging invoices, label generation, filing, letters and mailings, organising charitable donations and hospitality events
* To co-ordinate the maintenance and regular updating of their website (using Word-Press coding) and blogs, including liaison with suppliers and customers
* To assist in the creation and distribution of their regular digital newsletter to customers and new prospects
* To provide regular analysis of sales data by region and product, including progress against targets. To monitor sales and marketing activities and to report on the data gathered
* To co-ordinate preparation and production of company literature, and to maintain adequate supplies of literature and samples
* Using Mail Chimp, produce, carry out, monitor and report on direct email marketing
* Maintaining and updating the Company's marketing databases and generating reports as required
* To assist the MD & GM in organising and conducting various activities including press releases, promotional events, exhibitions, advertising, and other such activities which take place from time to time
* Carry out research into potential new markets and products, and to work alongside the Senior Management and Sales Team to find new prospects and develop business against agreed targets
* Previous experience of electronic mailing software eg. Mail Chimp
* Experience of site upkeep using Word Press
* Some previous marketing experience, specifically in data management and PR/advertising copy writing
* SAGE CRM/Report Creation
* Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
* Confident and pleasant telephone manner
* IT Literacy – experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel/Outlook/Word) as minimum
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong numerical skills with ability to present and explain data using graphs and tables
* Demonstration of market research and prospecting skills
* Ability to use initiative and common sense, and work without close supervision within a busy sales team
* A good memory for data and facts as well as an organised approached to work
* Experience with admin tasks such as letters, postal services, filing, invoice reconciliation and diary management would be useful
* A willingness to learn, particularly technical information associated with plastic sheets and adhesive films used within the printing and electronics industries
They are willing to be very flexible on working hours - 21 to 25 hours/week between Mon-Fri 8.45am to 5.15pm.
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Sales Support Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, B2B Marketing, Marketing Co-ordinator may also be considered for this role.