Loyalty and Membership Manager
A UK superbrand who form part of a global billion pound organisation with an enviable portfolio of brands across the FMCG sector.
The Loyalty & Membership Manager will have responsibility for developing and managing a loyalty membership scheme.
- Encourage loyalty through a targeted CRM membership loyalty scheme from end to end
- Utilising customer insight to increase member communication, member benefits building, re-assessment and renewal
- Manage an effective working relationship with the agency to create a relevant and exciting customer proposition
- Ensuring a easy to access contact strategy for existing customers
- Building a improvement plan based on data analysed through data analysis and market insight continually improve the loyalty proposition
- Understand customer base data, interrogate data to create meaningful insight to drive acquisition, retention and financial performance (ROI)
- Analysis and refinement of proposition to ensure schemes are kept current and interesting to targeted customer segment to ensure renewal
This opportunity will appeal to an innovative and creative marketer who possesses a passion and deep understanding of loyalty programmes. You will be commercially focused and can utilise your analytical ability to consider the ROI on business decisions and be able to influence key stakeholders.
Rewards & Benefits
The role is based in Berkshire in an environment in which has a real understanding of a flexible work / life balance, therefore offering the opportunity to work flexibly with the option of working 1-2 days at home per week. The role is paying up to £55,000 plus benefits.