This job is no longer available
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the marketing and research team to deliver day-to-day activities as well as execute on the digital strategy for the UK business. Ideally looking for a digital specialist, with a great imagination and initiative to develop opportunities to their full potential.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the UK websites
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Oversee the implementation of the plan directly and/or indirectly through campaign programmes and deliver value adding lead generation/brand building activity
- Evaluate impact on business objectives, digital marketing plan and overall campaign activity
- Compile monthly / quarterly reports and present against planned targets
- Analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved
- The above includes: content, video, lead generation, contacts, whitepapers, events, tracking, meltwater integration.
- Working to agreed budgets with approved suppliers
CRM & Email marketing
- As owner of the email KPIs, this role is responsible for the ensuring that email targets are communicated with effectively and to develop the email strategy to deliver against business requirements.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns and e-newsletters using in-house systems ensuring all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
- Work closely with the editorial, Political/Social, BrandIndex, Reports, Omnibus and research teams to manage the schedule of e-newsletters ensuring timely deployment of emails to maximize YouGov exposure and lead generation.
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times of email and provide insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of email database to adapt communications to be relevant and effective.
- Work with the sales team to manage the quality and consistency of data capture in Netsuite
Personal Attributes and Skills Required
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Excellent internal customer focus and handling skills
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding accuracy, proof reading and copy writing
- Proactive thinking, creativity and people skills
- Use of CMS systems
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated nature and an entrepreneurial soul.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience, in either an agency or in-house communications group. In addition, he/she will possess:
- A track record as an implementer who can manage a variety of key initiatives;
- An understanding of the cultural norms of all media, especially digital and social;
- The flexibility and finesse to manage by influence and serve as a unifying voice;
- A sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups;
- A sensitivity to and an affinity for diverse cultures.
Education & Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate with a degree in one of the following: English, media, journalism, marketing, digital (or a related subject).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
This is not an exhaustive list, and you will be expected to be flexible in your approach to carrying out your duties, that may change from time to time to reflect changes in the Company’s circumstances. This will include providing cover for colleagues as required. The Company therefore reserves the right to vary the job description in consultation with you.
All YouGov plc employees are expected to comply with the Company’s policies, rules and procedures as outlined in the handbook, health and safety manual and all other publications.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply now button.