This job is no longer available
Citybase was created in 2007 and has grown rapidly, offering over 25,000 serviced apartments across 32 countries. It helps corporate customers save 30% or more on comparable hotels with the space, value and freedom that hotels struggle to compete with.
Citybase has an ambitious vision to become the industry leading B2B serviced apartments booking agency in the UK, by the end of 2017. The company has recently invested in creating a new and compelling brand model that has the potential to give it substantial competitive advantage.
This newly created role is paramount to the achievement of their 2017 vision through the effective planning and delivery of all B2B marketing and PR communications.
A highly driven and passionate self-starter is required to be the ultimate manager and guardian of the brand, leading and continually developing its positioning in the market as well as ensuring it is delivered through every customer touch point.
This is a standalone role reporting to Director level and as such requires someone to bring innovative ideas and deliver them from start to finish. As the only B2B marketer in the company, you’ll be given a blank sheet of paper, and the opportunity to take a promising young brand to a whole new level.
The scope of the role will include:
- Research the market; product, suppliers, competitors, buyers, bookers and users
- Oversee the projection of the brand model internally and throughout the customer journey
- Contribute to the development of the company four year vision roadmap
- Create overarching B2B marketing plan
- Own, create and manage the content of the B2B website (citybasebusiness.com)
- Create and implement a website sales lead generation strategy
- Develop and deliver a PR plan to ensure the Citybase brand is well represented in trade events and publications.
- Deliver a white paper/content marketing strategy that supports the positioning of the brand as thought leader.
- Support the sales team with the development of a suite of B2B marketing collateral
- Develop the plan for trade shows and sponsorship of events, including on site presence, signage, marketing, promotional merchandise and PR plan
- Develop and deliver a trade press advertising campaign (likely to start in 2015)
- Win industry awards to underpin market leader vision
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar B2B Marketing & PR role.
- Ability to create and deliver communications strategy ensuring targets are achieved
- Experience in trade advertising campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills
- Creative skills and eye for quality design
- Effective communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Passionate, energetic and customer-focused
Direct experience of working in the serviced apartment sector is not a pre-requisite though previous experience of working in the travel industry would be an advantage.
Citybase is a family run business that values its people and genuinely cares about its customers. Currently with 50 employees and growing, Citybase is known in the apartment industry as a friendly company with integrity, innovation and ambition.
Send your CV and details of current salary to Nicola Owen, HR Administrator by clicking on the Apply Now button.