This job is no longer available
Working within our talented team of marketing professionals this role will play a pivotal role in the coordination of marketing activity for our Churchill and Privilege brands.
Leading the development and execution of the marketing promotion plan across these two brands and products on price comparison websites. You will deliver the campaigns using best practice and learning to optimise the delivery of agreed business targets.
Strategy, Planning & Execution
* Develop the annual sales promotions plan for Price Comparison Websites liaising with external promotions agencies and gaining buy-in/agreement with senior stakeholders across Brand Planning, Acquisition & PL Category
Manage and execute all campaigns. Ensure all parts of the business are engaged & executing as appropriate (eg. Aggregator team, Ecommerce, Financial Promotions, Category, Finance, Brand)
* Manage marketing offer fulfilment process including data transfer requirements and associated governance
* Collate and interpret data across the business, including competitor reviews and understand how to turn into meaningful and actionable insights to enhance PCW performance
* Produce and disseminate a range of performance summaries (weekly, monthly) addressing all relevant PCW key performance indicators and provide actionable recommendations
Finance and budget control
* Manage and reconcile the PCW budget and provide investment recommendations throughout the year based on analysis of performance across products, and current trading priorities
* Provide forecasts based on recommendations for business planning process
* Manage up to three roster agencies (sales promotions and creative agencies).
* Lead promotion planning sessions to review performance, capture best practice, and develop new thinking and recommendations to optimise campaigns
Keeping ahead of the game/competition
* Seek knowledge and share with wider team through agency partners and across the wider marketing team
* Be ahead of the game in new and emerging PCW functionality and ways of communicating with customers
What key skill set will you have
* Degree or equivalent in Marketing or related subject
* Previous experience of working as a Marketing Coordinator/ Executive/ Marketing Effectiveness Coordinator
* Have a good understanding of Brand marketing, Price Comparison or online marketing experience
* Demonstrable experience of analysing click throughs and post campaign analysis
Our application process has been designed to make joining us as smooth a transition as possible, it not only provides us with the information we need to decide whether you’re the right person for the job, but also to make sure we’re right for you. Get more details on our application process here.
Your Online application
No matter which job you’re applying for, completing our online application form is the first thing you need to do. It takes about 10 minutes to complete by uploading your CV and telling us a bit about you. Take a look at our tips on writing a great CV and before you apply pages to find out what information you’ll need to hand.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do. We’ve made sure your annual holiday entitlement is attractive too – and what’s more, we let you choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of our benefits package. And there’s plenty to choose from, including:
* Pension funding of 9% of your base salary – you can choose to contribute less or more than this
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Private medical cover (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
* Direct Line Group employees can apply for 50% off Direct Line and Churchill home, motor and pet insurance policies
* We also provide free Direct Line travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover to our people.
Where can I find out more?
You can find out more by speaking to our Recruitment Consultant for this vacancy, Natasha Kennedy at email@example.com.
Please also contact us if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is a new organisation, with a clear vision: to be Britain’s best retail general insurer. We have market leading positions in the UK in personal lines motor and home insurance. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-loved brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag, TRACKER and NIG.