This job is no longer available
Smart Solar supplies major retail customers with a range of gardening products.
Our core proposition is solar powered products, but we are now broadening our product mix by adding new categories in the garden sector.
We have a diverse customer base including major retailers and garden centres in the UK, France, Germany and the USA.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our rapidly expanding business. This is a new hands-on role, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Management of brand evolution, including brand extensions in new categories.
- Management and execution of all product packaging, displays, catalogues and promotional material.
- PR and trade advertising
- Co-ordination of major trade shows.
- Appraisal of key markets, competitor activity and sales trends.
- Development of website and sales tools for the Sales Team.
- Experience in a consumer product business supplying the trade is preferable.
- Ability to deliver both strategic and implementation requirements.
- Strong team player, working closely with the Product Teams.
- Able to juggle disparate requirements and meet tight deadlines.
Salary commensurate with experience and competence.
Please send CV and covering letter by clicking on the Apply Now button.