This job is no longer available
The key purpose of the role is to work alongside the Head of Retail Marketing and Area Management teams to plan, implement and evaluate the retail marketing plan targeted at increasing penetration levels, ATVs and customer loyalty/retention at our airports and London bureaus, and through our online travel money products.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following experience, skills and knowledge;
- Demonstrated marketing communications planning experience
- Integrated marketing campaign management / implementation experience (ATL / BTL )
- Demonstrated ROI focus / reporting of results achieved
- Demonstrated analytical approach
- Management & briefi ng of external agency partners (design, print, digital etc)
- Production of marketing collateral in line with brand guidelines
- Experience in the management of CRM programmes / database managementExperience in generating customer insight / managing market research and / or customer satisfaction programmes
- Budget responsibility
- Experience in setting up brand partnership marketing initiatives
- Retail sector experience desirable but not essential
If you are interested please email Julia Fazal, HRBP, at
Julia.Fazal@moneycorp.com by 6th November 2013 with your CV specifying the preferred location, salary expectations and notice period.
Interviews will be scheduled week commencing 4th November 2013.
Previous applicants need not apply.
No agencies please.