This job is no longer available
Michael Page Marketing are working in conjunction with Greenshields JCB, the UK's leading JCB distributor, to recruit a Marketing Manager for their Head Office in Farnham.
Working closely with the Sales Director the role of Marketing Manager is a key role to help aid the continued growth of Greenfields JCB. In this you will be responsible for the expansion programme developing the Greenshields go to market strategy and proposition. As the sole marketer you will be the brand guardian and will define and implement the marketing strategy which will encompassing the full marketing mix.
Tasks expected from you may include:
• Create and implement strategic marketing plans through market & customer insight and input from the Sales and the After Sales team.
• Lead the Company's short, medium & long-term strategic direction & marketing activity.
• Consolidate demand forecasts; critically reviewing submitted forecasts and participating in the sales tactical planning process.
• Track marketing activities to ensure effectiveness & adjust future strategies as necessary.
• Leverage from relevant campaigns, business development opportunities & lead generation to drive increased revenue across the business.
• Take control & manage the Company website.
• Arrange both internal & external events including customer hospitality & overseas visits.
• Represent the Company at selected events.
• Provide assistance in preparation & completion of tenders.
• Liaise with the Greenshields JCB Partners
• Work closely with JCB Sales & Marketing.
• Manage & build company database to produce email and direct mail campaigns ensuring all information is up to date & relevant.
• Develop and implement the companies Social Media activity.
• Supply knowledge of the market environment including competitor activity & data, size, pricing, distribution channels & promotions.
• Manage commercial campaigns including telemarketing.
• Arrange & co-ordinate seminars & events to ensure maximum return
The candidate we are looking for the role of Marketing Manager will ideally be able to demonstrate success within:
• Both Tactical and Strategic Marketing in a B2B environment
• Working with the CRM platform Salesforce.com
• Lead generation marketing
• Creation of structured communication plans and strategy
• Utilisation of Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
As a Marketing Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to join Greenshields JCB at their head office in Farnham. Greenshields was established in 1996 as the South East of England's premier dealer of JCB Construction and Industrial Automotive machinery. Today they are recognised as one of the world's largest JCB dealers with an acknowledged wealth of experience across all of our business sectors, with an extensive customer base and varied propositions in terms of size, application and environment.
Greenshields JCB provide full sales, service and parts support from 7 strategically placed locations across the South East, offering an unrivalled geographical coverage within the industry. Greenshields constantly invest in new technology, premises, training and development programmes to ensure that they can professionally and effectively respond to the ever changing world and business practices.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13332403Z