This job is no longer available
Michael Page Marketing is working in conjunction with eNett International, a global provider of dedicated payment solutions for the travel industry, for their office in Uxbridge.
The Channel Marketing Manager is a fundamental role within the sales & marketing teams that is responsible for managing a number of key partner relationships and coordinating co-branded campaigns end-to-end. This includes working with partner marketing and sales teams to set specific commercial and marketing objectives, working with research specialists to test and inform decision making, creating and executing through-the-line marketing plans as well as monitoring progress and reporting results to senior management. You will also be expected to work with eNett's Head of Channel Development to formulate sales and marketing strategies that improve awareness, comprehension and conversion of eNett's products and services among distribution partners, including Travelport and MasterCard.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing function in EMEA and drive how the business performs across these regions.
For the role of Channel Marketing Manager we are ideally looking for someone who is able to demonstrate skills in:
- Travel or Financial Services Sector
- End to End Campaigns including ROI
- Knowledge of a similar Business Services Environment is desired
- Being an autonomous self-starter with strong project management capabilities
- Ability to develop core messages and write editorial, press releases, case studies etc
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and stakeholder management - ability to influence at all levels
- Commercial approach with ability to challenge commercial decisions - strong business acumen
- Displays a creative ad flexible approach to meet changing circumstances
eNett International is a global provider of dedicated payment solutions for the travel industry. Their unique specialisation in travel, combined with expertise in payments means we can provide more relevant payment solutions to travel agencies and suppliers. Their partnerships with Travelport and MasterCard supply them with unparalleled reach across the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team who are growing exponentially, as a Channel Marketing Manager at their Office in Uxbridge and drive the business forward.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13324986Z
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.