This job is no longer available
About the role
This is a new commercial role that focuses on improving return on marketing investment and supporting increased revenue through the definition of a robust global Marketing Plan. As Global Commercial Marketing Planning Manager you will work closely with our Area Marketing Managers to lead the definition of our Global Commercial Marketing plan to deliver revenue targets.
This is a leadership role that is about supporting revenue growth by driving a global commercial marketing plan with BA regional commercial teams and making a big impact on our business.
About the day to day
- Working with the regional and central marketing teams you will lead commercial marketing planning and regular re-freshes.
- You will need to be expert at working collaboratively, be able to understand regional requirements and translate those requirements into actionable plans that can be developed centrally for multiple deployment.
- You will identify solutions that can work in multiple markets whilst ensuring regional relevance. You will work with central marketing to ensure an integrated plan approach and delivery against brand objectives.
- At the same time you'll be identifying and realising opportunities for synergies and best practise to generate high return on commercial marketing activity investment.
- Drive cohesion of global activity, process, definition & measurement of success metrics whilst always ensuring inclusion of in-market stakeholders in the planning processes.
- Lead the on-going budgeting activity, working with regional account marketing managers and Finance teams to ensure alignment with regional requirements and deliver the budget allocation process. Whilst facilitating prioritisation/ trade-off discussions on the plan and budget.
- Ensure visibility of the global integrated plan within the business Facilitate sharing of trends & insights from agencies, research and other external sources to regions for consideration in marketing plans.
- Co-ordinate quarterly input & review of in-market competitive marcomms activity and marketing activity effectiveness globally.
- This role calls for someone with an experienced commercial marketing background with proven delivery of marketing plans across business or functional area.
- This is a commercial role that can impact revenue performance through robust and calculated global marketing planning.
- It demands an ability to understand the effectiveness on multiple channel activity and be able to facilitate and work collaboratively with regional & central marketing teams to define a global marketing plan that can work through our many regions.
- You need to be able to communicate the marketing plan clearly and effectively ensuring visibility to the business.
- Strong inclusive team working is important both within your own team and across functions/partners Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence across teams.
- Good leadership & people management is key.
- Finally we are looking for a action-oriented and results driven person who can demonstrate a good understanding of customer needs and ability to integrate this into requirements.
All applicants are required to submit their CV and answer the following questions. Please prepare your answers in advance, maximum 250 words each:
- Describe why you are interested in this role and how your skills & experience will enable you to be successful in this role?
- Given the requirements of this role, please describe what you believe success looks like in the first six months?
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.