This job is no longer available
Acre was established in 2003 and has established itself as the leading sustainability, energy, health & safety and environmental recruitment consultancy in the UK and Internationally. Recently we have extended our offering to include the provision of a business intelligence service, and we are soon to launch a new innovative service to complement our core operation.
The sustainability market place is continually gathering momentum and Acre’s growth and innovation reflects this. As a result we now need to appoint an ambitious and forward-thinking Marketing Manager. This new and strategic role will be responsible for the execution of our marketing strategy including brand positioning, tactical-lead business development activities and an extensive social media presence.
Duties will include:
• ownership of the Acre marketing plan
• providing collaborative internal communication with directors and team managers to meet and exceed the needs of our business development process
• developing and managing digital marketing campaigns; including managing Acre’s new website (www.acre.com) and SEO
• delivering our social media strategy
• publishing thought leadership articles including design input
• strategic event management
• reporting to the CEO / Founder
The successful candidate will be a graduate with an ability to demonstrate the following:
• experience of creating and implementing a successful, creative marketing strategy
• delivering operational plans with clear outcomes and benefits
• ability to proactively engage with colleagues across the business to deliver tactical activities
• experience of monitoring customer trends, using analytical data while continually developing the marketing strategy and deliverables
• extensive social media experience
Acre has a strong commitment to a work-life balance and believes in recruiting staff who will add to the unique character of the company.
To learn more regarding this role, please call Michael Kelsall either directly on 0778 942 4748 or via email by clicking on the Apply Now button.