This job is no longer available
Dv8 training is a well-established and expanding training provider rated “good with outstanding features” by Ofsted, with a long track record of delivering positive outcomes for learners. Our mission is to improve the lives of young people through high quality training and creative industry experiences. We have over 300 young people going through our vocational programmes per year and they all take qualifications in maths, English and ICT.
We are looking for a marketing and recruitment officer to join our dedicated team based in Walthamstow, East London.
• Plan and design exciting and engaging marketing and recruitment campaigns to publicise the Dv8 Training offer
• Manage marketing and recruitment budget
• Build relationships with schools and attend open days to promote Dv8
• Build relationships with other appropriate agencies working with young people and promote Dv8
• Plan and deliver open days for interested applicants
• Interview learners to establish eligibility and aptitude, and stream to appropriate courses
• Keep accurate records of applications and manage learner data
• Experience of planning and delivering marketing campaigns to young people
• Experience of budget management
• Background or experience in the creative industries (not essential)
Benefits of working for DV8
• Supportive, caring and developmental environment
• Creative and innovative approach to education
• Be part of a successful and expanding organisation
Salary and days of work
• This is a full time position. Salary £22000 – £25000 per annum depending on skills and experience
How to apply
For an informal conversation about the role please call Alexis Michaelides on 07770 601 142. If you wish to apply please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be good for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th July at 5pm.
To find out more about DV8 and our approach to education please see:
Dv8 training is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding all learners enrolled on our programmes and appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references being obtained, and an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.