This job is no longer available
A well-established Financial Services organisation in Bournemouth, who is a leader within their own field are looking to employ a Head of Direct Marketing.
You will be responsible for leading, developing and managing the Marketing department to best support the commercial objectives of the business which will deliver the income requirements in the company’s annual Operating Plan.
You will oversee the digital and offline marketing for a range of Financial Services products; including strategy, planning, budget control, design and campaign execution across all marketing channels (direct mail and digital marketing)
You will oversee and help execute objectives for digital and offline marketing as well as creating, communicating and supporting the fulfilment of marketing targets / briefs.
You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and marketing objectives in accordance with the Group’s strategic and operational plans
You will be reviewing new technologies within the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
You will oversee the overall performance for the website and will ideally have solid experience in executing plans to improve user journeys, site engagement and other web metrics.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills are essential, as you will be required to analyse campaigns to improve ROIs.
You will be a shrewd, commercially focussed experienced marketer with a proven expertise in managing integrated marketing campaigns, with particular focus on customer acquisition, retention and development.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity in a friendly organisation based on the South Coast for an experienced direct marketing professional who is looking to develop their career who has a positive ‘can do’ approach with a proven track record in Marketing.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least two years’ experience in managing a team, preferably within Financial Services.
• Highly experienced in both digital Marketing as well as traditional offline Marketing.
• Educated to degree standard with an appropriate professional Marketing qualification.
• Proven track record in delivering successful Marketing campaigns that have delivered an ROI
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape
• Solid experience in delivering strategic Marketing plans across multiple channels.
• Experience of measuring and driving improvements in digital sales metrics.
• SEO expertise, including proven ability to generate inbound links from the Internet.
• Experience in using Content Management Systems
• Strong proficiency in Google Analytics
• Analytical, budgeting and reporting skills
• First-rate communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.
No Agencies please