This job is no longer available
Global Product Marketing Manager
Responsible to: Global Head of Sales and Marketing Director
Direct Reports: Marketing Executive
Workplace: This role is based in London
Founded in Australia in 2001, Adstream is an independent and privately owned technology services company. Adstream now has over 350 people in 36 local offices, with the head office in central London.
Adstream is the world’s leading digital advertising platform - uniting workflow, digital asset management and delivery in one powerful process.
Adstream delivers 80% of broadcast advertisements globally for over 5,000 clients including brands, advertising agencies, production companies, post production houses and media owners.
Adstream manages over 7m advertising assets and delivers more than 2m broadcast, print and digital assets per year to more than 100 countries.
The company’s entrepreneurial roots are still very much celebrated today. ‘Adstreamers’ are bright team players whose ideas are encouraged and hard work rewarded. Individuals communicate daily with colleagues in other markets, making Adstream a truly global organisation.
Core Objectives (of the role)
The purpose of the role is to market, promote, copywrite and support core Adstream products - Adbank and Delivery. To continuously develop and deliver to the business a launch ready product proposition that the Sales team and other members of Adstream can use.
• Delivering all elements of internal product marketing including promotions, sales and marketing documentation, planning, launches, research groups, events, webinars etc.
• Ensure external product marketing consistency (technical specifications, pricing, titles, descriptions) is maintained across all material and marketing channels including website, collateral, email comms, PR, social media and advertising activity.
• Manage the global product rate card and pricing and packaging content
• Define the customer segments and customer needs for the Adstream platform and other products
• Define the Value Proposition – positioning, messaging, features and benefits, and future roadmap requirements that fit in with the product strategy
• Develop and maintain Product Specification – naming, description, product guidelines into understandable blueprint language for Adbank and proprietary Adstream products
• Monitor market conditions, competitive trends and analysis of products, clients, pricing, technical specifications, names, brand and promotional trends
• Develop product Case Study template for marcomms and co-create case studies to support the sales team and sales process
• Ensure product marketing representation in all communications across the business including contracts, scoping documents, RFPs, pitch presentations and finance.
• Communicate core information to the marketing executive who maintains and manages CMS system, email content, social media channels
• Ensure consistency in all global communications of the product as marketing is driven by the UK.
• Communicate product development with all HOBs (heads of business) and 36 local offices.
Global Product Marketing Manager
• Previous experience of marketing technology to a global audience.
• Good knowledge of Adstream products
• Strong understanding of marketing, to degree standard (optional marketing degree)
• Experience with software packages…usual marketing presentation tools inc powerpoint
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to prepare briefs, audit global communications, write a marketing plan and prepare a product relevant sales strategy and product price plan
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong team player with the ability to report as well as quickly build credible good relationships with managers, staff and global teams
• Ability to identify and prioritise problems
• Ability to identify alternatives solutions
• Good decision making skills
To apply for this position, please click on the Apply Now button.