This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Head of Online for a National Charity,leading the online team of 8 people you will take a leading role in shaping, developing and implementing the organisation's web strategy in line with the overall strategic objectives,and will also lead the development of online features and design to maximise audience engagement, as well as evaluate usability, accessibility and performance.
The ideal candidate for this Head of Online role will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a web or digital manager/ producer in a large organisation, with overall responsibility for online publishing.
-Be very familiar in using content management systems.
- Experience of IA, UX and UI development and best practice.
- Experience of SEO, Adwords , CPC, PPC.
- Experience of using basic HTML and CSS
-Knowledge of web metrics and analysis.
- Experience of using social media and web 2.0 features.
- Knowledge of web technology and languages.
- Experience working cross-divisionally and with external partners.
- Experience of team performance management, financial planning and budget management.
Our client is a National Charity based in Central London.
£51,000 + Benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPZD13290405
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.