This job is no longer available
NEW ROLE: This is a great opportunity for a Product Analyst to join a leading global automotive business. Product Analyst –Buckinghamshire- c£40k + Car + Bonus + Benefits
This well-established automotive company have built their success and longevity on foundations of quality, considered innovation and integrity. They are a real people company and it’s their people who have made the company what it is today. They employ over 600 people nationwide across franchising, marketing, customer service, operations, sales and fleet, they are the largest importers of vehicles in the UK.
- The Product Analyst position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst and will be covering product systems set up and maintenance as well as providing detailed reporting and market analysis to the business.
- The Product Analyst will be responsible for managing set up and maintenance of all aspects of the vehicle ordering, product information and retailer price file systems in order to ensure vehicles meet UK specifications in terms of build and pricing, for product launches, model year changeover and ongoing maintenance.
- The Product Manager will provide reporting and analysis on performance of models versus competitors.
- The Product Analyst will be very analytical with experience in an analytical role.
- As Product Analyst, you will ideally have experience in the automotive industry.
- The Product Analyst will have strong communications skills, communicating at all levels through written and verbal with strong attention to detail.
The Daniel Williams Consultancy, a Hamilton Bradshaw Company chaired by James Caan, has been operating exclusively within the FMCG, Retail, Business to Business and Automotive sectors since 1991. In 2011 Hamilton Bradshaw was named by ‘Recruitment International’ as the fastest growing recruitment group in the world, having grown a portfolio with a turnover approaching £500m in less than five years of trading.
DWC have built an unrivalled reputation for service excellence with both clients and candidates and whether you’re a talented professional looking for a new career move, or a business looking to recruit key personnel you can be assured our knowledgeable, industry specific consultants will successfully partner you through the process.