This job is no longer available
Are you passionate about brands? With Müller being the No 1 Dairy Brand and No 4 Grocery Brand in the UK you will have the opportunity to input to the development of household name brands with great consumer engagement such as Müllerlight, and Müller Corner. You will be a key part of the team responsible for developing the Müller Rice and Amore brands and delivering to a wide range of consumer touch points. We are a marketing driven business with high marketing spend.
2013 is an exciting year for Müller as they continue to innovate and introduce new products. They are therefore seeking high potential marketing professionals to help them deliver the best possible products to their consumers.
There is an opportunity within Müller Dairy for a Senior Brand Manager to join their growing teams and will provide them with access to the full marketing mix. The successful individual will have responsibility for providing comprehensive support on the Müller Rice & Amore and Corners brands and implement new communication, designs and new product concepts. You will be an integral part of the drive brands within the Müller portfolio and the marketing investment behind the brand has increased considerably.
The role of Senior Brand Manager will provide the successful individual with the opportunity to develop their management skills as you will have responsibility for Assistant Brand Managers. You will need to be highly organised, possess strong management skills and a flexible approach with a focus on attention to detail. You will be proactive and challenging when required, with the ability to work to tight deadlines, together with excellent communication skills. The position will require clear and concise written and verbal communication, as well as confidence in dealing with all levels of personnel.
In joining Müller, you will be developing your career working for the leading chilled Dairy business in the UK whilst being based from beautiful Shropshire which offers a fabulous quality of life.
• Creation of the brand plan
• Developing brand marketing plans to capitalise on clear opportunities or threats using data analysis
• Implementation and monitoring of the assigned brand marketing plans to achieve sales and profit objectives
• Developing creative and communications briefs in line with core priorities with Marketing Manager
• Manage the implementation & delivery of agreed creative executions
• Manage budget and expenditure priorities on the brand with Brand Manager / Assistant Brand Manager
• Leading and project managing concept development and NPD programmes
• Setting the clear brand agenda with the Sales team and running brand commercial meetings for marketing sections
• Liaise with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans
• Contribute to creative solutions around brand problems and opportunities
• Monitor the overall brand performance including profit, external brand consumer metrics and ex-factory sales performance to make informed recommendations
• Manage direct reports development and training (as appropriate)
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working in FMCG brand marketing essential (ideally within the food sector)
• Managerial experience an advantage
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly organised with a flexible approach, excellent focus on attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent leadership skills
• Able to work cross-functionally (Operations, R&D, Finance, Sales & Procurement)
• Be able to work on your own initiative and be a self-starter
• Be professional and operate as a team player
• Be proactive and challenging
• Be numerate and PC literate
• A marketing qualification or relevant degree
• Strong budget management skills
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button.