This job is no longer available
A constant stream of banking scandals has created an unprecedented opportunity for mutual financial services providers who are genuinely focussed on the needs of their customers rather than shareholders. As the UK’s second largest building society group, the Yorkshire Building Society Group is well placed to capitalise on this opportunity. We have already developed a powerful Built on Trust positioning for the Yorkshire Building Society brand and are investing heavily in brand building communications in its regional heartland. The next step is to similarly rejuvenate the other brands in our portfolio: the Chelsea, Norwich & Peterborough and Barnsley Building Societies as well as Egg (recently acquired from Citibank).
We are seeking talented Brand Managers and Senior Brand Managers to lead the rejuvenation of designated brands and broaden our business model to new consumer segments and new channels.
Both roles will develop brand strategy and partner with key internal stakeholders (Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, E-Commerce, Proposition Development) to ensure that the brand strategy is delivered across all marketing mix elements (Product, Pricing, Communication, Distribution, People, Process, Branch Design and Supporting Collateral). You will devise and implement an internal programme to ensure that all colleagues who work on your brand understand and are engaged by the brand strategy; and create the look and feel for your brand.
If you can create a compelling vision for your brand and inspire others to follow then these roles provide a real opportunity to shape our future.
- Have demonstrable experience at the Senior Brand/Brand Manager level, ideally within a services environment
- Experience in brand strategy, look and feel development and internal brand management
- Experience in leading an organisation into new channel models (Senior role only)
- Excellent understanding of how digital technologies can deliver breakthrough service for consumers (Senior role only)
- Are degree educated (or equivalent) ideally with a marketing qualification
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Health Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Restaurant
- Bonus scheme
- On site gym
- Subsidised staff investment and mortgage products
To apply, please click on the Apply Now Button.
Yorkshire Building Society is an equal opportunities employer