This job is no longer available
The UK’s premiere luxury interiors firm is looking for a marketing executive with strong IT and Web development skills, preferably with b2b experience to help develop the distribution side of the business. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing this candidate will be looking to impress with a willingness to innovate, and an ability to implement decisions quickly and accurately
Role and Abilities
• Assist with the development of marketing plans and budgets
• Responsibility for running marketing campaigns and the handling of lead generation
• Assist with the design and production of internal and external marketing collateral such as Email-shots, general literature, editorials and press releases, POS displays, corporate brochures, newsletters, new product launch packs and price lists
• Maintain and develop 12 white label websites, Franchise websites and 1 corporate site as well as creation of new regional sites as required. CMS experience valuable.
• Management of Trade section of website including content and retailer systems
• Assist in the management of all external agencies for internet SEO and PPC to drive traffic to web sites. Managing ppc campaigns internally where necessary and to maximize ROI
• Solid web knowledge of B2B and B2C environments including an understanding of web content management and a technical knowledge of web tools including Google Analytics and Social Media (FB, Tw, LI, G+ and Pinterest)
• Search engine optimisation skills (SEO)
• Run yearly promotions, create and manage turn-key marketing campaigns for retailers to drive lead generation, with a keen eye to evaluating and maximising ROI
• Photoshop and Dreamweaver skills preferable
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please send your CV to Roberta Grade Recruitment (agy) by clicking on the Apply Now button.