This job is no longer available
This multi-million dollar International business is successfully investing and growing within the European markets. A leading brand within a rapidly expanding and dynamic category, they have successfully achieved 20% growth each year over the last three years. As part of a leading consumer branded business, they have achieved excellent success over the last 20 years within the sports/food nutrition and life-style categories.
As part of their aggressive international growth plan the EMEA Market has been highlighted within the Group as a key area of continued focus. Their success to date can be attributed to the driving forces of the business: quality, innovation and passion.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial business.
• Preparation of the EMEA marketing business plan working closely in conjunction with the US Marketing team to ensure coordination of global marketing activities.
• Creation and execution of brand and communication plans through developing better consumer and category insight and understanding.
• Working closely with Country Managers and Distributors to ensure development and delivery of appropriate marketing capability.
• Management of external agencies to deliver high standard marketing materials and data; monitor and report on competitor activities and plans within the category.
• An articulate, intelligent and credible commercial individual who is able to deal with complex and challenging situations. A strong background within FMCG, Food & Drink or Consumer branded products/services arena. Experience within International/export marketing would be preferable.
• A good relationship builder able to forge contacts and work within a multicultural network demonstrating close affinity with external agencies, sales and local marketing teams. A proven track record of delivering ‘robust’ brand and category plans.
• Passionate, ambitious, numerate and eager to create something special. This is a ‘hands on’ role in a fast growing business. Knowledge of French or German would be useful.