This job is no longer available
Virgin is known for going into areas and making things better, and we’re always on the lookout for talented people to help deliver success.
Now we’re on a quest to build a new kind of bank, one that aims to make everyone better off – our customers, staff, shareholders, business partners and the communities we serve.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Value Manager to join our Marketing team. You’ll have a key role to play in designing and implementing a customer focused marketing strategy to drive revenue and loyalty within the existing Virgin credit card customer base.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing and implementing customer focused marketing strategies to drive balance growth, retail spend and card utilisation within the existing credit card customer base.
• Utilising data and insight to continually improve business and customer value, particularly through propensity modelling and test and learn.
• Creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
• Working closely with contact centres, store and online teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
• Using marketing to increase Net Promoter Score within the cards population.
• Understanding and utilising all marketing levers including price, promotion and product in the creation of customer and commercial value.
• Leading a team of campaign managers.
• Managing senior stakeholders across a range of functions.
• Managing a significant marketing budget.
• Ensuring all communications are in line with the brand strategy and proposition.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• Extensive experience of developing and managing customer value programmes within a cards environment.
• Extensive experience of delivering revenue and balance growth from a credit card book.
• Experience of working with and interpreting data in a marketing capacity to drive decision making.
• Knowledge of test and learn marketing to drive results.
• Experience of working with a wide range of communication channels including DM, email, mobile and online.
• Managed agency/supplier management.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of working with and obtaining buy-in from senior stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate customer focus in a cards environment.
• The ability to coach, lead and develop a successful team.
• Good planning, organisational, project management and team management skills.
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’re the best person for the job by clicking on the Apply Now button.