This job is no longer available
Entertainment One Family is looking to expand their marketing team by recruiting a Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Licensing the role will focus on supporting the team in marketing eOne’s brands, both in the UK and internationally. In addition to general marketing administration the role will focus on approvals, trade and digital marketing.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Stock Management: Source and disseminate products and prices for sampling opportunities across trade, retail and consumer initiatives. Establish and maintain stock database and budget.
- Manage day to day licensing enquiries
- Maintain and update combined marketing and retail calendars for brands in all territories
- Collate information for and disseminate monthly trade newsletters, internal newsletters and consumer newsletters if required and assist in the preparation of licensee days as required.
- Work with the International Distribution team to understand marketing opportunities with global broadcast partners and supply assets as directed
- Oversee licensed marketing approvals globally, to include all consumer print, digital and video materials.
- Maintain and update a trade advertising schedule, costs and editorial calendar.
- Co-ordinate the creation of trade adverts and trade sizzles as briefed.
- Co-ordinate administration relating to the Europe and Vegas trade shows i.e submit data entry, images, update profiles, brand summaries etc
- Creative briefing of sizzles for our social channels and assist in the creation of materials for digital campaigns as required
The successful candidate will have previous marketing experience within a busy marketing team. He/she will be able to demonstrate strong project manager skills, the ability to juggle several priorities and be able to meet tight deadlines. He/She will be an excellent communicator with a high level of organisation skills and resourceful with the ability to work independently and stay ‘cool’ under pressure. He/she will also be able to demonstrate excellent presentation skills. The position is full time and is based in central London.
Entertainment One UK offers a competitive salary (mid £20Ks -DOE) plus benefits, a great working environment and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a cover letter by January 28th 2013 by clicking on the button below.