This job is no longer available
Our client is a rapidly expanding global business providing essential research products and services. Through this business growth they are now recruiting for this key role in their marketing department. It is anticipated that you will generate revenue, increase customer awareness of the product range and support the launch of new products and services.
• Supporting the goals of the European business, its sales targets and
• Working across the business territories to coordinate activities with
country sales managers and account managers to promote the
company’s position in the market.
• Providing direction and leadership for events and promotions which are
designed to increase product awareness.
• Managing the planning and publication of marketing information and
• Participating in the design and development of sales training programs.
Candidate Experience & Qualifi cations:
• Marketing or scientifi c education to degree level with specifi c
subsequent work experience within the scientifi c or manufacturing
• Proven ability of successfully working across territories and business
areas and coordinating with colleagues based in multiple locations.
To apply please email your cv in the fi rst instance to Alistair Watkins by clicking on the Apply now button.